El Jardín Scholarship Program
During the 2015-2016 School Year, 90% of Children at el Jardín were benefited from our Scholarship Program. This program subsidizes operational costs, while parents contribute with a symbolic monthly tuition.
- Operational Cost : $125 usd / per month, per child
- Parent Contribution: $30 usd / per month, per child
- Scholarship Program Funds: $95 usd / per month, per child
PER MONTH , PER CHILD
STUDENTS WILL BENEFIT
FUNDS NEEDED (2016-2017)
Projected School Year Expenses (2016-2017):
> Will Benefit: 35+ students
Total: $52,960 usd
- Teachers (8): $36,000 usd
- Kitchen & Cleaning Staff (1): $4,800 usd
- Food & Kitchen Supplies: $4,200 usd
- Teacher Training: $2,000 usd
- After School Program: $1,600 usd
- Services (Electricity, Gas, Water, Phone): $1,400 usd
- Classroom Supplies: $1,200 usd
- General Maintenance: $800 usd
- *SEP Expenses: $960 usd
* SEP is the Mexican Board of Education.
A Quality Education Changes Lives.
And it Starts With You.